Where Tradition Meets Innovation
At MeatEx Canada, due to our clear vision and well-defined strategies, everything revolves around the most valuable of all foodstuffs: MEAT, Poultry and Seafood.
In February 2024, MeatEx will again highlight the most important ways the meat, poultry and seafood industries move into the future. From high tech processing facilities to the latest packaging and food safety trends as well as growing expectations of products quality, the exhibitors will showcase innovative solutions to the demands of the slaughterhouses, processing industries and the butchers/retail trade.
For 3 days, MeatEx Canada will be the foremost innovation platform to bring together all the key Canadian and international players from these important industries, retail and butcher trade in Toronto.
Don’t miss this opportunity to reach new markets, find new suppliers, establish new contacts, gain insights for your business, discover new products, processes, or technologies, and find out the keyways the industry is moving into the future.
Visit our ticket shop now to purchase your admission ticket for this premier event dedicated to the meat, poultry, and seafood industry!
- The Canadian meat industry is among the top 20 in the world
- Around $5.1 billion in imports and $6.4 billion in exports (Red Meat-Poultry-Seafood-Deli products)
- 85kg of consumption per capita (Red Meat-Poultry-Seafood-Deli products)
- Consumer demand for high-quality meat is strong and growing (#EatBetterMeat)
- Increase in annual consumption of all kinds of meat (fresh and processed) due to a rising population.
- Culturally diverse cuisine and consumption habits
- Easy access to the US market
- Close to the South American meat producing countries
- Presenting the future of the Meat Industry
- International B2B Meeting point
- Engage with the domestic and international meat industry community
- Meet major international delegations and buyers
- The confluence of Industry and Products
- Covering the North American market
- Focused on Quality (#EatBetterMeat)
- Specialized workshops and seminars
Click on an item below for details or download the full list here.
Find info here on important dates, times, maps, how to set up meetings with professionals and more!
Whether you’re a prospective visitor or an exhibitor, the information you need is only a click away.
Stay Up To Date
Industry Insights and German-Canadian Networking Event
6 September 2022
This event is organized by the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture and is by invitation only.READ MORE