Where Tradition Meets Innovation
At MeatEx Canada, thanks to our clear vision and well-defined strategies, everything revolves around the most valuable of all foodstuffs: MEAT.
From September 28- 30, 2022, MeatEx will highlight the most important ways the meat industry is moving into the future. From high tech processing facilities to the newest packaging trends and food safety to the growing expectations of meat quality, the exhibitors will be showcasing innovative solutions to the demands of the meat-processing industry and the butchers’ trade.
For 3 days, MeatEx Canada will celebrate the quality and diversity of the Canadian meat industry and be the foremost innovation platform to bring together all key Canadian and international players from the meat industry, retail and butcher trade in Toronto.
- The Canadian meat industry is among the top 20 in the world
- Around $5.1 billion in imports and $6.4 billion in exports (Red Meat-Poultry-Seafood-Deli products)
- 85kg of consumption per capita (Red Meat-Poultry-Seafood-Deli products)
- Consumer demand for high-quality meat is strong and growing (#EatBetterMeat)
- Increase in annual consumption of all kinds of meat (fresh and processed) due to a rising population.
- Culturally diverse cuisine and consumption habits
- Easy access to the US market
- Close to the South American meat producing countries
- Presenting the future of the Meat Industry
- International B2B Meeting point
- Engage with the domestic and international meat industry community
- Meet major international delegations and buyers
- The intersection of Industry and Products
- Covering the North American market
- Focused on Quality (#EatBetterMeat)
- Specialized workshops and seminars
Click on an item below for details or download the full list here.
Find info here on important dates, times, maps, how to set up meetings with professionals and more!
Whether you’re a prospective visitor or an exhibitor, the information you need is only a click away.
Stay Up To Date
New Date for MeatEx Canada 2022!
21 December 2021
In the last weeks and the last few days, we have received many enquiries from Exhibitors & Visitors who have reflected to us their concerns, worries and doubts about holding the fair in February 2022 in the current situation amid the rapid spread of the Omicron variant. We would like to take this opportunity to […]READ MORE