Where Tradition Meets Innovation
At MeatEx Canada, due to our clear vision and well-defined strategies, everything revolves around the most valuable of all foodstuffs: MEAT, Poultry and Seafood.
From September 28- 30, 2022, MeatEx will highlight the most important ways the meat and seafood industries move into the future. From high tech processing facilities to the latest packaging and food safety trends as well as growing expectations of products quality, the exhibitors will showcase innovative solutions to the demands of the slaughterhouses, processing industries and the butchers/retail trade.
For 3 days, MeatEx Canada will be the foremost innovation platform to bring together all key Canadian and international players from these important industries, retail and butcher trade in Toronto.
- The Canadian meat industry is among the top 20 in the world
- Around $5.1 billion in imports and $6.4 billion in exports (Red Meat-Poultry-Seafood-Deli products)
- 85kg of consumption per capita (Red Meat-Poultry-Seafood-Deli products)
- Consumer demand for high-quality meat is strong and growing (#EatBetterMeat)
- Increase in annual consumption of all kinds of meat (fresh and processed) due to a rising population.
- Culturally diverse cuisine and consumption habits
- Easy access to the US market
- Close to the South American meat producing countries
- Presenting the future of the Meat Industry
- International B2B Meeting point
- Engage with the domestic and international meat industry community
- Meet major international delegations and buyers
- The confluence of Industry and Products
- Covering the North American market
- Focused on Quality (#EatBetterMeat)
- Specialized workshops and seminars
Click on an item below for details or download the full list here.
Find info here on important dates, times, maps, how to set up meetings with professionals and more!
Whether you’re a prospective visitor or an exhibitor, the information you need is only a click away.